SkyWater is partnering with a local electronics manufacturer who’s looking for a Manufacturing Manager to join their team! This person will play a pivotal role in overseeing the production & manufacturing operations for our client. This includes planning, directing, & coordinating all aspects of the manufacturing process to meet production goals, maintain product quality, & ensure a safe and efficient manufacturing environment. The Manufacturing Manager will oversee a team of about 60 (production supervisors, operators, and engineers) across 1 shift while leading these team members to achieve operational excellence. If you’re looking for a growth-oriented company where you can make an impact while overseeing their manufacturing operations, then please submit your resume today to be considered!
- Oversee the day-to-day manufacturing operations to meet production schedules & quality standards.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and implement changes to increase productivity & reduce costs.
- Work with cross-functional teams and company leadership to achieve objectives.
- Implement and maintain a culture focused on safety, collaboration & continuous improvement.
- Other projects or responsibilities as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Management, or a related field.
- MBA, Master’s Degree, and/or certifications a plus.
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience with at least 3 years in a management or supervisory role.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and team management skills.
- Problem-solving skills and a continuous improvement mindset.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.