Our local electro-mechanical manufacturing client is seeking a highly skilled and
experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in LEAN and Continuous Improvement methodologies and will be responsible for implementing and maintaining these practices throughout the
- Identify and implement process improvements using LEAN and Continuous Improvement techniques to increase efficiency and reduce waste
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for all manufacturing processes
- Train and mentor employees on LEAN and Continuous Improvement principles
- Collect and analyze data to track performance and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize production flow and improve overall production efficiency
- Work with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of materials and equipment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, with a focus on LEAN and Continuous Improvement
- Strong understanding of LEAN and Continuous Improvement methodologies and tools
- Experience with data analysis and process improvement techniques
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with electro-mechanical manufacturing is a plus.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.