Manufacturing Scheduler and Shipping Manager
SkyWater Search Partners is looking for an experienced Scheduler and Shipping Manager for a client of ours in the North Branch area. This would be a full-time, permanent position with a growing company.
Manufacturing Scheduler & Shipping Manager
We are a 45 year old family business that manufactures concrete stone veneer, stone siding, thin brick and various trim accessories. We bring our products to market through masonry and building products distribution and dealers as well as direct to commercial masons. Our products are used in all types of construction: commercial, hospitality, multi-unit residential, single family residential, etc. They are a design element of these projects. In a way, the value we provide is color and texture to the building owner and designer.
- Schedule all production of manufactured products coordinating between labor, material and tool constraints.
- Design schedule to keep within standard acceptable lead times
- Analyze and advise on inventory stocking levels to balance between inventory on hand and lead times.
Experience / Qualifications
- Advanced scheduling experience required.
- Experience with demand forecasting and resource planning preferred.
- Mindset towards data automation and processes. This position needs to be focused on continuous improvement through automation with data technology and processes
- Experience working in ERP system and other business accounting systems preferred
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.