SkyWater is working with a well-established manufacturing company headquartered in the northwest suburbs of Minneapolis. The Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Sales and Marketing and will lead all marketing functions for the organization including marketing/communications, digital marketing, product marketing/development and lead generation.
- Develop the marketing plan, gain leadership approval and execute the plan (this could include new products, packaging, models, strategies, etc.)
- Develop and implement lead generation process that connects seamlessly with Hubspot and sales management process
- Highlights and promotes target solutions for sales teams, defines key areas of product focus, and drives demand creation activities
- Manage product management function including product line strategy and communicate/implement ideas for improvement including new product launches
- Identifies insights through direct, and indirect customer contact around trends, dynamics, competitors (especially non-traditional) and customer expectations
- Oversee all marketing/communications processes including promotions and collateral
- Successfully lead team of 6 (3 directs) including individual development
- Develop annual marketing operating budget
- Plans, organizes, develops and executes trade show logistics and promotion (including virtual tradeshows)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in manufacturing industry
- Must have direct experience leading a marketing team
- Must have B2B marketing experience
- 5+ years demonstrated leadership experience in strategic planning, marketing, tactical execution and product management
- Enjoys analyzing data to influence strategic decisions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – interacting with distributors, vendors, customers, company personnel and others
- Technically competent to effectively promote the quality and performance advantages of the company’s products. Experience working with engineers is preferred.
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
- This is an in-office position. Candidate must be located in Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.