Marketing Operations Manager
We are looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to manage marketing operations and highlight how well-executed integrated marketing campaigns can drive pipeline and impact a company’s top line. This role will report to the VP of Marketing and is at a local “technology-as-as-service” company.
Our client is in the midst of a transformation as it scales and expands from a regional MSP to a nationally recognized cloud services provider. In this role, the Marketing Operations Manager will be a hands-on, key player actively responsible for driving this transformation, helping to establish creditability through thought leadership, and drive demand in partnership with the company’s verticalized sales teams.
This includes serving as the central hub for best-in-class execution of our email marketing and demand generation in support of the key strategic initiatives of the business. You will work with Pardot, Salesforce.com, and other tools to help ensure that best practices for data management, workflow automation, campaign execution and reporting are consistently applied. This role will collaborate with the marketing team and vertical leaders to reach new prospects and to connect with existing clients through email including pre and post event communications, regular newsletters, long-tail email nurture flows, etc.
The Marketing Operations Manager will partner (and report to) the VP of Marketing to introduce new foundational processes in order to establish a baseline for growth. You will have an amazing opportunity to have hands-on learning opportunities working with marketing and executive leadership and key business partners to create compelling and successful tactics to introduce new product and technology solutions and enhancements to the marketplace and our clients. Responsibilities include upholding the brand in all activity, supporting campaign, and advertising strategies, and managing the lead funnel process.
*This role is Hybrid with the expectation of 1-2 days in the Minnetonka office each week.
- Be hyper focused on lead funnel process, hand off points to the sales team and tracking through the funnel to ensure no lead is left behind
- Use Pardot as the “marketing engine” to manage the client journey, send emails, build workflows, nurture leads, and turn marketing data into insights.
- Optimize segmentation, automation processes and lead lifecycle in Pardot that increases engagement with clients and prospects.
- Own and deploy proactive strategies (coordinating with IT, Sales, and Client Ops) to ensure accurate reporting through accountability, seamless data normalization, data flow, hygiene, optimization, process integration, and Salesforce integrations
- Analyze campaign performance and provide analytics, reports, data, and research to provide actionable insights to find areas of improvement, and show ROI through Google Analytics, Pardot, Salesforce.com, etc.
- Work closely with vertical teams to understand their objectives to drive all nurture campaigns and collaborate to share operation and execution plans.
- Evangelize Pardot best practices, including documentation, guidance, training, and enablement.
- Continually create and manage platform performance, including users, roles, workspaces, programs, campaigns, lists, sync/system errors, forms, landing pages, tracking, automations, segmentation, lead routing, MQL structure, channel management, retention, and privacy policies.
- Serve as primary marketing admin for the websites, webinar tool, and social media platforms.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- B2B marketing experience required, technology experience preferred
- Experience working with Pardot or HubSpot
- Working experience in Salesforce.com (specifically campaign, lead, account and contact objects)
- Analytical mindset and ability to interpret and communicate results to stakeholders
- Excellent direct and concise communication skills (verbal, written)
- Detail-oriented & able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Entrepreneurial attitude, self-motivated, and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.