SkyWater is partnering with a large, privately held manufacturer based in Northern Minnesota. They’re looking to hire a Materials Manager and offer strong compensation and opportunities to advance your career with them.
- Assist the members of the operations leadership team as their primary partner.
- Make sure Buyer/Planners are prepared for success by supervising and helping with material ramp-up and run-down strategies and tactics, including part number establishment/transition and suitable stocking level.
- Take ownership of material quality problems at the root cause level and lead the way to acceptable remedies.
- Improve processes to boost productivity, cut expenses, enhance the working environment, and boost customer happiness.
- Check the status of MRRs, Pholds, open orders that are past due, inventory turns, and modifier updates and upkeep.
- Make sure work group effectively collaborates with Fenestration Supply Chain, Quality Systems, and R&D to guarantee that all new, improved, and modified materials satisfy the end unit's performance requirements in both its fully assembled and installed state, including plans for initial production part approval and the shift to ship-to-use status.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated leadership—ability to coach and mentor.
- Expertise in supply chain. Certifications from APICS, ISM, or other supply chain certifications are a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.