The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for supporting manufacturing and repair work through the creation and maintenance of engineering documents and communication of essential information. This is a very hands on and calloborative role.
- Apply engineering principles & established drafting practices to create products that meet customer specifications and expectations
- Estimate cost of potential jobs for quoting purposes
- Reverse engineer from damaged parts
- Create prints using Autodesk Inventor
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering preferred
- Knowledge of common carbon, alloy, and stainless steels
- Knowledge of industrial heat treatment and plating processes
- Work closely with machinists, welders, mechanics, and sales
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.