- Demonstrated capacity for driving strategy/planning, executing, and delivering results
- Strong leadership abilities, including the capacity to shape decisions and successfully spearhead change efforts
- Understanding of production methods, materials, and requirements
- Knowledge of welding, different heat treatment techniques, cast iron, aluminum, and steel
- 10-24% travel
- BS in Metallurgy or Material Science or equivalent
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.