SkyWater is currently partnering with a global financial service company to find an Office Manager at their new Chicago location. The ideal candidate is someone who has experience working in a fast-paced and growing company, that is comfortable communicating with overseas leadership. This role will be required to be onsite, 5 days a week. This is an individual contributor role and will report directly to the Market Director, along with full support from the Facilities Manager (located in London).
If you or someone you know has experience running an office, this could be a great opportunity for you! If you are interested, please apply online or reach out to Yanna Svensen at email@example.com
The Office Manager is a brand-new role and will be instrumental in helping the client expand their global footprint alongside business activity. It will be a great opportunity to support all the staff and improve facilities and services. The client is looking for someone proactive, with an ability to deal with day-to-day issues but also has the foresight to build up infrastructure for the future.
- Responsible for the general maintenance and ongoing development of the office
- Ensure that facilities continually meet the applicable regulatory, environmental and health &
- Plan day-to-day and ad hoc essential services
- Build upon the relationships with third-party service providers that the company already has
- Liaise internally with stakeholders to understand their requirements of the company’s facilities
on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the short-term, medium-term, and long-term requirements of the office are
fully understood and planned for accordingly
- Maintain seating plans for the office and coordinate reorganizations with the relevant teams
- Manage ad-hoc space requirements (i.e., auditors, graduates)
- Maintain information relating to all offices in an orderly, logical, and centralized location that
is accessible to other stakeholders in the business
- Effective communication with Landlord, facilitate solutions for service requirements and
issues including lighting, power, air conditioning etc.
- Manage office-related contracts and review them on a general basis
- To comply with all applicable Compliance policies, procedures, laws, and regulations
Qualifications / Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to assimilate requirements from multiple internal stakeholder groups
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience, preferably in financial services
- Ability to disseminate information in a clear and concise manner
- Health and Safety qualification
- Fire Marshall/First Aid training
- Leadership, ownership, and a can-do attitude
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.