SkyWater Search Partners is working with a client on a permanent, direct-hire Operations Manager role. This is an opportunity to join a growing Diesel Mechanic shop where you’ll be responsible for overseeing the entire business. This includes managing the day-to-day operations of the business, growing/mentoring the team, supporting the mechanics with hands-on work when needed, and much more. We’re looking for someone with experience leading a team, having their hands in business operations, and experience as a Diesel Mechanic or working in that type of business.
- Manage of team of 12 direct reports (schedules, staffing, training, etc.).
- Maintain profitability of the business and manage costs, invoices, sales goals, payroll, etc.
- Manage and grow customer relations while working with customers on job orders, sending invoices, taking payments, etc.
- Maintain and establish a preventative maintenance schedule for all equipment.
- Maintain quality standards and processes on jobs.
- High School Diploma (Associates or Technical Degree highly preferred).
- 3+ years of operations or leadership experience. Must have experience working in a Diesel Mechanic environment.
- Strong communication skills and able to motivate/grow a team of mechanics.
- Class A license.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.