Our growing family owned packaging & paper client is looking to add an Operations Supervisor to their team. This a part of their succession plan for an employee that is retiring. Someone that has some fulfillment, assembly or warehouse management experience would fit in well!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing administrative work and together with the General Manager of the Company
- Manage incoming product, scanning phases, and a large team of 40 – 24/7.
- Manage the production schedule of all of those people.
- together with the General Manager of the Company conducting performance appraisals and making decisions about bonus payments to the Employees
- Together with the General Manager of the Company establishing effective inter-departmental communication and cooperation regarding document flow, reporting, planning, logistics activities, and warehouse operations.
- Ensure cost-effective and on time maintenance of Company building, building systems and fleet
- Analyzing the Company s business and operational processes and introducing measures to increase their efficiency together with the General Manager of the Company
- Identifying and analyzing operational challenges and the development of solutions to prevent reoccurrence together with the General Manager of the Company
- Analysis of the Administration costs and Fixed costs and providing regular reports to the General Manager of the Company
- Providing necessary reports/statements regarding the Company s facility activities in a timely, proper manner and in full in accordance with implemented procedures.
- Reporting of inbound activities, searching for optimal inbound solutions, solving issues
- Warehousing: – Supervise and command warehouse staff for daily warehouse operations
Apply below or send resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.