The Operations Supervisor will supervise, coordinate, and communicate with their team to fulfill customer orders efficiently and accurately. The Supervisor is a vital part of our operations team, and will work directly with the Director of Operations and Operations Manager with the eventual intent of growing into that role.
- Direct work flow on assigned shift
- Delegate tasks to your team members to complete orders and assist with those functions as necessary
- Ensure final product meets yield and quality standards
- Motivates, coaches, and assists in the training of new associates
- Ensures cleaning and sanitizing schedule is adhered to
- Works as team member to support other employees as they complete their task
- Understands and leads food and personal safety best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be able to coordinate the routine responsibilities of staff and resources.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, supervisors, managers, and customers
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule on a rare, but as needed basis
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push, and/or pull, and frequently lift up to 50 pounds
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.