SkyWater is partnering with a well-known food/beverage manufacturer to find a Plant Manager to lead a Greenfield site that just recently broke ground. This plant will be the most fully automated in the organization and one of the largest as well (around 400k sq/ft). It will be a key fixture in the continued growth of the organization and an exciting challenge for someone looking to make a major impact!
- Collaborate with the executive leadership team to drive the development and management of this greenfield facility.
- Build the team from the ground up as the facility takes shape.
- Establish a culture of safety, efficiency, development and accountability while maintaining organizational values.
- Ensure capital projects are successfully executed on schedule/budget.
- Build and promote positive relationships within the local community.
- Implement strategies to continuously improve production, maintenance, and sanitation processes and procedures.
- Drive the achievement of facility production goals and key performance indicators, including giveaway, yields, labor efficiency, and floor loss.
- Collaborate closely with team of leaders/reports to align all functions of the plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related
- 7+ years in a managerial or similar role with at least a few years owning and executing operating budgets as a Plant Manager
- 5+ years driving Lean/CI methodologies at the plant level
- Willingness to travel up to 50% during the construction phase. Travel will reduce to <10% after the site is up and running (2025)
- Experience in a USDA facility
- Experience within food/beverage manufacturing
- Experience leading the construction and buildout of a greenfield site in the past
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.