We are partnering with a Twin Cities based manufacturer to find a Plant Manager that can lead multiple sites with about 250 reports across those facilities. Ideal candidate has been in a Plant/Operational leadership role within a similar sized organization, specifically within metal fabrication.
- Develop and execute the overall strategy for metal fab operations with direct ownership of production, planning/scheduling and maintenance teams
- Align plant activities with company goals and objectives
- Drive CI initiatives to create a culture of operational excellence
- Implement metrics and standard operating procedures to maintain consistency and quality
- Take a hands-on leadership approach to improve production scheduling/planning processes
- Act as face of the business with customers that come onsite
- Work closely with internal stakeholders within engineering, quality and finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related
- Experience within metal fab
- Previous experience leading a team of at least 75 reports
- History of creating more efficient and cost effective best practices within production
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.