Principal Engineer (Security)
Our client is hiring a Principal Security Engineer here in Minneapolis. They are a first of their kind medical device product with a growing headcount above 500 employees. Their focus on patient outcomes, combined with the sensitive nature of the product, make security a core focus of their growth.
They are hiring this Principal Engineer to help establish their newly in house security team. They need someone to provide security leadership for their new products, with a focus on their embedded products/cloud systems. The perfect candidate will be comfortable making architectural decisions, building a team, and defining security best practices.
This role will be a hybrid position near Minneapolis proper, with an expectation of 2 to 3 days a week in office.
- Provide cyber security guidance for new product lines, and help improve current products security.
- Help define security standards and processes, as well as design improved security architecture.
- Improve the team's security protocol with embedded devices, apps, and cloud systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Software, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Ability to implement security mitigations using strong security primitives.
- Must have exposure to Azure and experience with Python based tools
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.