Principal Financial Systems Analyst
SkyWater is thrilled to be partnering with one of its best clients on their search for a newly created Principal Systems Financial Analyst. This company has 87 consecutive quarters of growth and an attractive company culture – fast-paced, collaborative, promoting from within, and a group of motivated and driven individuals looking to advance their career. We’ve placed many people at this organization and they all love it!
The Principal Financial Systems Analyst will lead strategic and cross-functional initiatives by partnering with senior leadership and multiple cross-functional teams. If you have a passion for financial systems, enjoy process improvement work, and want to be in an impactful role at a company that is on a journey to double revenue in the next few years, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Please apply here or reach out to Erin Heer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Lead system strategy and planning initiatives, partnering with cross-functional teams in the execution of the strategies
- Collaborate, innovate, and ideate to define key initiatives and experiences with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, manipulate, and analyze the data necessary to make decisions to support strategic initiatives and ongoing process improvements
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with business partners across the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 10 years of related experience
- Proven ability to provide systems strategy and planning
- Strong change management, problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience working with large ERP systems
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.