SkyWater is partnering with a growing client in the Northwest metro to find a CNC Process Engineer to join their growing team! This is brand new role within the company (created due to growth) where you’ll be in charge of selecting tools, programming, writing processes, and much more. Our client offers a laid-back, family-friendly culture to go along with solid pay and benefits in this opportunity. We’re looking for someone with experience in manufacturing or process engineering experience (CNC machining background), an Associate’s Degree or higher, and someone who enjoys being hands-on in their day-to-day work responsibilities. If this peaks your interest then please submit your resume today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- Select tools, write processes, program machines, train operators and make sure things are set-up for production.
- Support the shop floor with new product launches
- Document work instructions
- Support continuous improvement initiatives
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- 2-8 years of programming, process development, and CNC machining experience
- Swiss CNC and multi axis experience
- Robotics and lean manufacturing experience a plus
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.