Product Development Engineer
SkyWater is excited to be partnering with a returning manufacturing client located here in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Our client is looking to add a Product Development engineer to their team! This person must have the ability to work cross-functionally and have the passion to work with highly customizable products. This is a super exciting time to join a booming organization!
- Work closely with Sales team and internal engineering departments on developing new products
- Manage project schedule from the initial sale through manufacturing
- Plan and develop test plans on each product
- Manage product costs and timelines of each product
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant product development engineering experience (or a similar combination of experience).
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.