Our client is a leading industrial company that provides products and services globally to OEM's, government, military and universities. They are seeking to add a Product Manager to implement strategic initiatives and processes throughout the business. They will be responsible for evaluating market and customer issues, analyzing the value of solving those problems, and bringing newly developed products to market.
- Work closely with the internal Engineering team and external customers globally
- Provide best practices and protocols
- Manage the Product Management process
- Oversee product development and product launches
- Work cross-functionally with multiple departments to identify market problems
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of pure Product Management experience
- Technical aptitude
- Customer facing experience
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree is required
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.