SkyWater is partnering with an existing client in the Duluth/Superior area on a Product Manager opportunity! The Product Manager will be responsible for overseeing the testing of products, partnering with internal engineering teams on new product development projects, making tweaks to existing product lines, working with sales/marketing on strategies and much more. Our client is an industry leading manufacturer who’s constantly on the forefront of innovations within their space and they're looking for someone who can help take them to the next level!
- Oversee testing of new & existing products.
- Partner with engineering teams on new product development work or existing product line changes.
- Work with various internal teams throughout project life-cycles (sales, marketing, production, etc.).
- Other projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Technology, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a Product Manager, Product Engineering, or similar role (or combination of roles).
- Strong project management & multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.