Our client is a mid-sized, Twin Cities-based company in the medical device industry. If you're looking for a marketing position at a fast-growing company where you'll be contributing and leading product marketing efforts alongside a senior team, we want to hear from you.
This company has been around for 15+ years as they continue to develop cutting edge software, firmware and hardware that is changing the lives of thousands of their customers/patients. They're a proven player in the market with incredible market potential (They are an early adopter in the market and currently do not have have any direct competition for next three to five years.)
In this role you will develop marketing strategies and programs to raise clinician awareness, educate the sales team and grow adoption of therapy including the implanted system and patient management platform. This role leads brand positioning, messaging and strategic marketing campaigns. This includes establishment of quarterly commercial communication strategies and driving consistent international market onboarding and collaboration. The Product Marketing Manager reports to the Manager of Medical Professional Commercial Marketing.
- Refine marketing strategies to increase positive perceptions and adoption of the therapy by medical professionals in different specialties
- Collaborate on claims matrices
- Articulate value proposition and product positioning
- Market-test messaging for medical professionals
- Guide creation of promotional plans and resources that create excitement and engagement
- Create and inspect a scorecard of actionable performance indicators
- Initiate quarterly commercial marketing plan
- Identify opportunities for sales team alignment on key marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with Sales Training on cadence of on-going field training and quarterly marketing priorities
- Coordinate delivery and execution of plan with the sales team
- Own training and ongoing relationship with international teams
- Guide new geographies from therapy introduction to field implementation to growing adoption
- Simplify and create standard for on-boarding new country teams and/or Inspire distributors
This is a salaried position complete with benefits & bonus. Must be local to MN, and desire a hybrid work environment.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.