SkyWater is partnering with a small manufacturer in Minneapolis to find a Production Manager for their team! The Production Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day production, managing a small team, looking for efficiencies, finding process improvements, working with leadership to achieve short & long-term objectives, and much more. This is a permanent/direct-hire opportunity working on 1st shift and overseeing a team of about 35 people. We’re looking for someone with 3-5+ years of production management or supervision experience, a strong communicator and someone who can drive change & motive employees to work as a team. Our client is a successful electronics manufacturer who’s been in business for over 70 years, they’re lean-minded and like to invest back into the business each year. It’s an exciting opportunity to join a small business where you can make a big impact while growing your career with them!
- Train, mentor and grow production team members. Set goals and hold employees accountable to achieve goals.
- Manage production scheduling and work with internal departments on any issues or corrective actions that need to be taken.
- Create and maintain a culture that emphasizes safety, continuous improvement, and lean manufacturing principles.
- Find areas to create efficiencies and look for cost-savings opportunities.
- Other projects or responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma required (Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- 3-5+ years of experience in a manufacturing or production environment.
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles preferred.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.