SkyWater is partnering with an existing client in Sioux Falls who’s looking to hire a Production Manager! This is a 1st shift role overseeing a team of about 50 employees. The Production Manager will also be responsible for ensuring smooth operations in their assigned area, placing an emphasis on quality & safety, and working with cross-functional departments to meet strategic goals. Our client is looking for someone with an Associate’s Degree, experience working in a manufacturing environment and experience supervising or managing employees. They’re offering a strong compensation package (base + bonus potential), excellent benefits, the ability to make to a large impact in their business operations, and opportunities to advance your career!
- Monitor production processes to help find efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions as needed.
- Lead and supervise team members while providing training, support and fostering individual growth.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams (engineering, supply chain, etc.) to ensure production operations run smoothly.
- Partner with company leadership on continuous improvement initiatives and implement lean manufacturing principals.
- Foster a culture that places an emphasis on safety and quality.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate’s Degree required (Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- 5+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 3+ years of experience leading, supervising, or managing team members.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing methodologies and continuous improvement strategies.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and communication skills (both written & verbal).
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.