This is a 1st shift position where the Production Manager will be responsible for managing 15-20 Assemblers.
- Plan, assign and supervise work to be done by employees in the Assembly department.
- Maintain and document production processes, production levels, and quality standards established by management.
- Train new workers and instill quality, efficiency and good work habits within department.
- Assist workers
- Use and maintain accuracy with Material tagging system.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of Production Supervision/Management experience.
- Manufacturing experience that is mechanical in nature. Experienced with tight tolerances is a plus.
- Lean manufacturing or 6 sigma experience
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.