Design and development of medical device products.
- Drive product excellence and innovation
- Integral in all stages of new product development
- Primary technical contact for both client and internal team members; Highly engaged with client’s technical experts, clinicians, and marketing
- Perform systems engineering tasks of various complexities with independence, competence and attention to detail
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related experience
- Ability to lead by example
- Experience understanding design drawings and layouts
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.