SkyWater Search Partners is looking for a Manufacturing Project Engineer for a great client of ours in Minneapolis. This would be a full-time, permanent opportunity and we are only considering candidates that are local to the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul area.
- Manage all aspects of project development including mold design, mold construction, process development, validation activities, documentation, training, and transfer to production
- Establish and manage project schedules, delivery dates, and cost objectives. Communicate this information to internal and external customers
- Lead the cross-functional team of quality, tooling engineering, supply chain, operations, manufacturing engineering, and external resources to ensure all projects meet the customer’s expectations
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with plastic materials for injection molding
- Medical device industry and validation experience
- Strong project management and leadership skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your shortlist.™
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “short list search”. Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.