The project engineers work within our Solutions Group. We offer custom design and Engineering solutions for all internal business units. Our fluid power project engineers work with our design and manufacturing team to develop fluid power and motion control system solutions.
- Manages project assembly process and ensure all quality standards are met.
- Provide technical support to customer experience team, including fluid power component cross references and application assistance.
- AutoCAD schematic drawings
- Assist assembly team with assembly and testing per project specifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- General understanding and conceptual knowledge for system builds and ability to bring forth creative solutions for customer applications
- AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Degree (AA or Mechanical Engineering) or on the job equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- Management Reporting, Technical Documentation, Customer Relationship Management
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.