SkyWater is partnering with a new client based in Southeast Wisconsin. This mechanical contractor has been on a remarkable growth trajectory. As they continue to expand, they are seeking a Project Engineer to be a part of their dynamic team. If you’re looking to be a part of a success story with the chance to advance from within, this opportunity could be a great fit for you!
- Engineering and design of mechanical systems for various types of buildings
- Maintain relationships with clients and identifying new business opportunities
- Provide cost estimates that align with the proposed project design
- Assist in optimizing projects for energy efficiency and sustainability
- Ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and meet the highest quality standards
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related
- Relevant design engineering experience.
- PE certification or path to obtain
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.