- Manage multiple long and complex projects from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Develop project schedule. Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Utilize stage gate process.
- Responsible for maintaining project documentation.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Travel to customer sites as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BS in Engineering
- 4+ years of experience with a combination of Engineering and Project Management.
- Engineering/Project Management experience with heavy equipment or machinery is highly preferred.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.