The Project Manager is responsible for all financial, staffing, and administrative aspects of the project. They are ultimately responsible for the project and team with the support of the Lead and Project Team, working directly with the client project team and ensuring the delivery of the project scope. The role is to manage their projects and team members, ensuring conformance, timeliness, and profitability of contractual agreements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in the A/E consulting industry
- Government, Higher Education, and Commercial building design experience preferred
- Professional Engineering registration preferred
- Proficient in the use of current technology, including hardware and software applications
- General knowledge of all aspects of systems design
- Bachelor of Science from an accredited technical University in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or Technical or associate degree from an accredited technical institution
- Capable of managing multiple projects and multiple project teams
- Job knowledge, communication, leadership, planning, teamwork, decision making, judgment and problem solving skills required
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.