SkyWater Search Partners is partnering with a general contractor that specializes in multifamily buildings with 70 years of industry experience. They will work on commercial and industrial builds.
The client is looking for a Project Manager that can manage an entire construction project to be completed at a profit, while exceeding expectations for quality and safety, in addition to building positive relationships with the Owner and design professionals. The Project Manager works in tandem with the onsite Project Superintendent to oversee all field crews, material suppliers, and subcontractors for the successful execution of each assigned project.
- Conduct all pre-construction coordination meetings with Owner, Architects, Project Team, and sub contractors.
- Prepares the schedule with Project Superintendent and updates as necessary to reflect current project status.
- Conduct weekly job meetings onsite with Project Team and subcontractors.
- Plan accordingly with Project Superintendent, Yard Superintendent and Field
- Resource Manager for all owned equipment, material and self performed labor.
- Creates and maintains job cost spread sheet. Manage all purchase orders, change orders, submittals, RFI's and proposals.
- Completes project close out documents for project turn over to the Owner.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience working for a general contractor or construction management firm running $10+ million dollar, new construction projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or related degree.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.