Project manage commercial floor polishing, floor coating and demolition projects with the intent of producing a profit and ensuring work is performed at or above industry standards.
- Manage and supervise installers to ensure work is being done on time and to satisfaction
- Tracking and reporting weekly hours
- Providing updated schedules to workers weekly
- Communicate with contractors to update on projects and set up future projects for performance
- Making sure job sites have all the necessary equipment set up, product needs and ready for production
- Includes making sure other trades will not be working in the same area
- Invoicing and doing final closeout when projects are complete
- Tracking companies payment process and when payment can be expected
- Follow up on payments if not received on or around expected date
- The overall goal is to hit expected targets for profitability. This would require watching man hours and materials on each job performed as the job is being produced.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 or more years of project management experience
- ideally coatings or general construction experience
- experience running multiple projects simultaneously
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.