SkyWater Search Partners is working with an Indiana mechanical contractor hiring a Project Manager to over see design-build renovation projects for building systems from HVAC, plumbing, lighting, and building envelopes. The Project Manager is responsible for driving projects to completion while managing the scope, schedule, and budget.
- Abbreviated Responsibilities Include:
- Be the primary contact for the company and the owner's rep
- Lead competitive bids to secure subcontractors then create and manage their scope of work
- Lead preconstruction planning and requirements.
- Create ad manage the project schedules and budgets.
- Lead update meetings and communicate all changes to all necessary project shareholders.
- Negotiate with vendors
- Take all required steps to close out projects
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years as a building systems project manager
- Education requirement is negotiable with relevant experience as a construction project manager
- Ability to travel throughout the Chicagoland area This position includes a monthly car allowance and is bonus eligible.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.