Project Manager – Engineering
SkyWater is partnering with an existing client in the North Metro to find a Project Manager (Engineering) for their team! This person will be responsible for design work on new and existing products. They’ll design these products in SolidWorks, work with clients & internal engineering teams on design projects, support these projects throughout their lifecycles, maintain communication with clients & internal teams and much more. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar field), 3+ years of relevant mechanical, design, or project engineering experience and strong communication skills. If you’re looking for an opportunity to work on design engineering projects with opportunities to advance your career into more of a project manager in the future, then please submit your resume to be considered!
- Design new & existing products in SolidWorks.
- Partner with internal engineering teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Maintain communication with clients and work with them on any design tweaks or modifications.
- Oversee project budgets and timelines as needed.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant mechanical or design engineering experience (or a similar combination of experience).
- Strong communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.