SkyWater has been engaged by a well-respected Commercial Real Estate company here in the Twin Cities to help them find a Property Manager. We have partnered with this company for many years and have a ton of respect for the founder and his leadership team! This company focuses on class A medical buildings (they own and operate roughly 5M square feet of healthcare real estate), and they are looking for a Property Manager to manage 8-10 properties here in Minnesota. This company has a gorgeous office space and generous compensation/benefits package (including 100% of employee healthcare/medical premiums and covered parking in Downtown Minneapolis). If you have 5+ years of property management experience and are looking to join an awesome company, we would love to speak with you! Please apply online today, or reach out to Lindsay Dubbeldee with specific questions/interest (LDubbeldee@skywatersearch.com).
- Implement and follow through on all financial responsibilities of the portfolio including preparing annual budgets, reforecasts, and CAM reconciliations
- Prepare monthly reporting package
- Manage tenant and capital improvements
- Administer leases, track rents/AR, negotiate, and manage the performance of vendor contracts
- Display high levels of customer service/ client satisfaction
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial management, preferably with Medical Office Buildings
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work effectively
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and be detail oriented while able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A 4 year degree required, Real Estate license is preferred
- An RPA or CPM designation is a plus
- Minimal travel is required
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.