Quality Assurance Engineer
SkyWater Search Partners is looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer for a client of ours in the Southwest Metro of Minneapolis. This would be a full-time, permanent position with an employer that has the foundation and resources of a billion dollar company.
For full job descripton, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Quality Assurance Engineer role is responsible for ensuring that the company meets and exceeds all quality standards and requirements. This person will collaborate cross-functionally to drive a culture that is committed to quality and continuous improvement.
- Extensive background in both product and process improvement.
- Ability to collaborate with peers and work alongside teams to create quality processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in an engineering or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in quality positions.
- Testing and validation experience, ideally with either an on-site assembly or component manufacturing.
- Extensive knowledge of inspection/quality methods and procedures as they apply to light manufacturing and distribution activities.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.