Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager
SkyWater Search Partners has just been retained by a growing client in Minneapolis to find their next Quality & Continuous Improvement Manager! This person will manage our client’s quality policies, procedures and programs while facilitating continuous improvement throughout the organization. Our client is an established and successful distributor with multiple locations across North America. We’re looking for someone with a Bachelor’s Degree, 10+ years of experience within Quality & CI related roles, strong knowledge in ISO9001:2015 and outstanding communication skills. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to own an organizations quality function while driving improvement initiatives, then submit your resume today!
- Maintain and develop existing quality management systems and processes.
- Work directly with suppliers and customers to ensure quality compliance and standards.
- Conduct internal audits and supervise external audits with suppliers.
- Facilitates analysis and coordinates activities related to process/system improvement projects.
- Utilize and teach Lean tools including 5S, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, etc. and facilitate in Kaizen events, as necessary.
- Other duties or responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of professional experience in quality & continuous improvement positions.
- ISO9001:2015 experience and knowledge in Lean/6-Sigma.
- Strong communication skills, ability to prioritize responsibilities and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to travel 30% (mainly in North America).
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.