Quality Control Manager
One of SkyWater's clients in the West Metro is looking for a motivated Quality Control Manager to join their growing team. This is an exciting time to join the company because they have been growing year after year and have contracts in place that will allow them to continue to do so. On top of the growth they've been experiencing, they also have an attractive company culture – flexibility, promoting from within, and a group of motivated individuals looking to advance in their career. This person will be reporting to a Director who is extremely well-liked and respected by all of his coworkers. This position offers a very competitive base salary, a fun and flexible work environment, and an opportunity to grow your skill set and overall career! If you're looking for a role with a high level of exposure to a growing, successful business and the opportunity to grow your leadership skills, this could be a great fit.
- Creating/maintaining compliant GMP systems and controls for the analytical laboratory
- Provides direction and development to 8 direct reports on the Quality Control staff
- Responsible for in-coming inspections, sampling, and all internal/external laboratory testing
- Builds relationships and provides technical support to internal and external customers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related science degree
- 5+ years managing QC operations in a pharmaceutical, food manufacturing, or nutritional supplement industry
- Understands the requirements stated in the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21, part 111 and/or 211
- Organized and able to manage and complete several tasks and projects simultaneously
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.