Quality Engineer in Minneapolis, Mn
- Provides support and basic trouble shooting for current operations.
- Investigates, gathers and analyze data for specifically assigned, recurring tasks.
- Develops and implements plans of limited scope to support lean manufacturing through the production system.
- Implements new manufacturing processes and technology
- Knowledge of quality tools (PFMEA/control plans) and assembly manufacturing
- Serves as main point of contact for customers.
- Analyzes and develops supplier's products to obtain maximum productivity and reviews performance in operation and provides suggestions for improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or relatable work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience working in a production environment
- Technical problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written). Must be proficient with documenting and conveying technical information.
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.