The quality engineer will lead and coordinate quality engineering duties and collaborate with sales, executive leadership, customers, marketing, and other engineering departments.
- Create PPAP documents for new and revised products
- Create quality control plans for new and revised products
- Provide quality engineering support to the floor and other stakeholders including but not limited to customers, sales, manufacturing, and supply chain
- Set a high standard of quality by identifying, addressing, resolving, and preventing manufacturing defects and warranty or supplier issues
- Maintain the quality management system and adhere to customer-specific quality standards
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Science, Technology, or similar discipline is required
- One year of experience in a quality engineering setting is required
- Knowledge and experience with quality practices such as PPAP, SPC, Root Cause Analysis, and/or FMEA is required
- Experience working in an automotive, agricultural, or heavy equipment background is preferred
- Familiarity with internal audit processes is preferred
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.