Regional Human Resources Generalist
Title: Regional Human Resources Generalist
SkyWater is currently partnering with a high-growth manufacturing company to find their next Regional Human Resources Generalist in Zumbrota, MN. This role will oversee 200 employees at their Zumbrota, North Carolina, and Tennessee locations. The client is seeking a seasoned Human Resources professional who has the experience and the even-keeled demeanor to be a partner in the transformation of the company’s strategy. This role reports to the Director of HR, is an individual contributor, and expected to travel to their other sites once a quarter.
If you or someone you know is looking for their next role, this could be a great opportunity for you! If you are interested, please apply online or reach out to Yanna Svensen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure legal compliance and the effective execution of the organization’s mission and talent strategy, this role’s tasks include planning, leading, directing, developing, and coordinating the HR department’s policies, operations, and staff.
- Partner leadership cross-functionally to identify the organizations’ goals and strategies related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Delivers coaching and guidance to all levels of leadership and employees.
- Creates and executes HR programs to support compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers HR programs including compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs via workforce planning and executes best practices for hiring.
- Creates and delivers performance evaluations to the appropriate leaders.
- Reviews data within HRIS and delivers metrics from the organization to leadership.
- Conducts best practice to ensure organizational compliance (federal, state, and local laws and regulations).
- Continuously tracks internal/external data to keep organization up to date on market trends and reports to leadership.
- Executes other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of management/supervisory experience.
- Detail oriented and ability to remain organized.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient with or ability to quickly learn the organization’s HRIS and talent management systems.
- Analytical and great problem solving.
- Ability to work independently and improve current procedures.
- Ability to travel as needed to other locations.
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.