Regional Sales Executive – Construction
Our client is a leading national provider of commercial products that has supplied and serviced some of the largest projects in the country. They consistently deliver on high-quality manufacturing, exceptional customer service and unparalleled results. As a result of the rapid growth, they’re seeking to add a regional sales executive to manage existing relationships and develop business in various markets. This position will manage the Minnesota/Midwest region and report to the VP of Sales. This position will compensate well through base salary, bonus and commissions plus benefits and 401k.
- Developing new business in the assigned territory
- Communicating with contractors and architects
- Coordinating with the internal team on quotes and project details
- Managing a project based sales cycle
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of commercial construction sales experience
- Experience selling to contractors, architects and engineers
- Ability to travel 30-50%
- Project management in the construction industry is desired
- Technical acumen
- Outside sales experience is required
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.