Regional Sales Manager
Our client is a rapidly growing company that is disrupting the consumer products space here in the Twin Cities. Since the company’s inception in 2018, they’ve eclipsed $40M in sales in just two years. They’re one of the fastest-growing organizations in their industry in the US and they have big plans on the horizon for 2021. They’re looking to add a Regional Sales Manager to their team. This individual will be the main point of contact for key retail partners and regional brokers. You will lead meetings with existing and prospective buyers, and control the entire sales process from discovery to close and additional growth opportunities. You will also create promotional plans and assist in the launch of new products. This position will be reporting directly and work closely with the Founder of the company. This opportunity offers the ability to work remotely. They compensate “very-well” through a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus and a top tier benefits package (Med/Den/PTO/401(k)) in addition to a cell phone stipend and gym membership.
- Gather sales data, analyze industry trends and insights and keep tabs on the primary metrics of the industry and key partners
- Be the main point of contact for retail partners
- Manage regional brokers and ensure their field reps are equipped for success
- Lead regular meetings with new and prospective buyers, from discovery efforts, through close and growth phase
- As we launch new products, optimize the product mix from season-to-season with retail partners
- Create promotional campaigns and see the successful execution of the promotional plans
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelors degree in a business related field · Self-motivated, and a self-starter that needs little to no guidance · Local to the Twin Cities area · Extensive experience in managing retail or CPG sales is preferred
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.