Revenue Cycle Manager
SkyWater is partnering with a reputable, growing non-profit looking to add a Revenue Cycle Manager to their team. This company has a fantastic mission and is looking double in size over the next few years through growth across the whole state of Minnesota. They are looking for someone who is eager to take on and be the point person for the billing department as they will be the liaison between the insurance companies and the billing team. This local non-profit is upgrading talent and pumping a lot of money into the business to help support their mission. If you have a strong medical billing background and are passionate about helping others, I’d like to speak with you.
- Serve as a liaison between the billing department and insurance companies to identify and improve procedures
- Review authorization reports with billing and clinical staff and provide guidance to meet on-going reporting deadlines
- Manage fee schedules to ensure billing codes are up to date in electronic health record billing system
- Monitor claim submission reports, rejections, denials and aging reports for client billing
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associates degree, or higher in Health Care or Business Administration
- 4+ years of billing experience
- Knowledge of third-party payer requirements (i.e. Medicaid)
- Strong Customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.