SKyWater is excited to partnering with a leading industrial custom fabrication manufacturer that serves fortune 500 companies and small business across the nation. They are looking to add a Sales Engineer to join their growing team.
This employee owned company has been an industry leader for 30 years and has grown immensely, year after year. They are seeking to add a sales engineer with a technical aptitude, sales experience and proven success in their industry.
This individual will be in charge of increasing sales and their customer base, along with inhering accounts. You will be responsible for face to face communication with customers & prospects, along with building and maintaining relationships.
Culture is tremendously important for my client. They are a close knit group who invest in their employees and at this company you are more than just a number. If you are looking to work for a reputable, growing company with development opportunities, on top of a great culture, this is the role for you!
- This person should be willing to travel
- Increase sales and customer base by prospecting, cold calling and closing new business
- Face to Face communication with prospects and clients
- Build and maintain relationships with existing data clients and new customers and decision makers
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 year degree (Mechanical/Engineering degree is a plus)
- This person should have a technical aptitude who can problem solve both internally and with clients/prospects
- Proven B2B sales experience
- OEM sales experience preferred
- Team player attitude
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.