- Serve as a resource for new and existing customers on the application, optimization and use of Company products
- Acquire and maintain knowledge and technical expertise necessary to design and sell products to industrial and commercial customers
- Maintain awareness of competition and how this might impact Company strategy
- Work with engineering department to gather relevant design information and pricing to provide quotations
- Average travel time is 10%-20% split between customer visits and trade-shows
- Manage accounts and provide necessary follow-up to expedite orders and resolve problems involving payments, delivery, and product performance
- Assist in set up of and attend trade shows, consult industry directories, and follow up on new and existing customer leads
Desired Skills & Experience
- Sales experience in industrial and manufacturing environments
- Proven history of self-management and attainment of sales goals
- Strong business acumen and desire to succeed
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.