SkyWater is partnering with a state-of-the-art electrical manufacturing company. For 35 years, they have provided top-quality customized GPS and tracking solutions across the nation to notable agencies and companies.
They are looking to hire a sales engineer responsible for managing accounts in the western half of the United States. Working closely with the engineering and production team, this individual will be selling custom electronics to a wide range of customers in state or federal governments, university systems, and power production companies. If you’re located in the north metro and have a technical aptitude with a passion for sales, this is a great opportunity for you.
This individual will provide custom solutions, develop/manage territories, and engage potential clients through trade shows or conferences. They will be compensated well through a high base salary and strong benefits package.
- Support company growth by becoming a brand ambassador and advocate
- Cultivate a comprehensive understanding of the company’s product
- Provide customized solutions based on client needs using a consultative approach
- Conduct customer visits and attend major conferences
- Exceed revenue targets for existing customer base
- Develop new business through data evaluation and marketing strategies
- Prepare and develop technical presentations explaining company’s products and services
- Troubleshoot and provide technical field support for customer base
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- 2-4+ years of industrial or technical sales experience is desirable
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with state, federal, or private research organizations, as well as individuals involved in fish and wildlife resources is desirable
- Technically proficient with Microsoft Office and CRM programs
- Refined presentation skills
- Self-motivator with ability to work independently and with others in a team environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiation, and relationship-building skills
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.