A Senior Sales Engineer is responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. They will monitor industry trends in order to identify emerging markets and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.
- Work as a team with our inside applications engineers and various manufacturer reps
- Create solutions and options for customers
- Uncover opportunities for cutting edge automation and robotics clients
- Employ application feasibility studies to achieve sales goals and build customer relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to learn our products to become a technical resource to our customers
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or related field
- Experience or ability to present industry leading robotics and automation solutions
Submit Your Resume
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.