Looking for an opportunity to make an immediate impact in the regenerative medicine space? This could be for you! My client is in growth mode and changing peoples lives by delivering hope to people with organ failure.
- Design and perform complex experiments independently
- Culture media formulation and preparation
- Independently lead and track research and development projects
- Expected to help train and mentor other personnel as needed
- Assistance with preclinical studies
- Evaluate data, prepare technical reports, and make scientific presentations
- Participate in ordering, supply inventory, and general lab and equipment maintenance as necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science or Engineering
- Mammalian cell culture
- 2+ years of experience
- Ability to work independently, stay organized, and handle multiple projects
- Previous work in a GMP manufacturing environment is desired
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.