Our client is a highly profitable company (about $500M revenue & $80M EBITA). Headquartered locally, they are the largest/leading company in the US operating in their industry and have a client base comprised of Fortune 50 companies.
The Senior Accountant role will focus on analyzing, KPI’s, costs, and inventory then develop reports for executive leadership. That said, this person will be a valued business partner on the manufacturing side and must be comfortable presenting findings to senior leaders. We’ve placed 5 people with this client so know them well and the culture/flexibility is tough to beat. They pride themselves on their culture and provide a really good balance for life outside of work. This is a high visibility role with tremendous growth potential and an opportunity to leverage your accounting experience to move into a more analysis focused position.
- Business partner with executive leadership
- Monthly reports on overhead absorption, variance analysis, and inventory
- Provide audit support
- Support capital expenditure evaluation as well as reporting process
- Audit processes and provide process improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 year Accounting or Finance Degree
- 3+ years of related experience
- CMA or CPA preferred
- Advanced Excel skills-set
- Ability to present findings to executive leaders
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
ABOUT SKYWATER SEARCH
Start with your Short List
Led by a group of seasoned search industry professionals, SkyWater Search Partners brings new focus to a novel concept, “Short List Search.” Our purpose is to leave a lasting impression on the clients we serve by providing individuals who will make a measurable difference in their business. We strive to consistently deliver great results to our clients in a very timely manner.
Our practice areas are led by highly experienced executive recruiters who take great care in fully understanding client requirements and candidate qualifications.
• Accounting and Finance
• Information Technology
• Sales and Marketing
• Human Resources (HR)
• Supply Chain
• Consumer Package Goods (CPG)
Founded on long-standing relationships and hundreds of successful placements throughout the Twin Cities business community, SkyWater Search Partners is a proven resource for clients and candidates looking to quickly and confidently explore their “short list” of best choices. Count on us to find the best people – and the best fit.